KYOCERA Cluster Printing
Enhance productivity by executing one print job via 2 to 4 designated KYOCERA devices.
INTELLIGENT PRINTING DISTRIBUTION
A company sometimes hesitate to purchase a highspeed printing device for occasional or seasonal high-volume printing due to expensive initial investment and device is not fully utilized. Another major concern is the downtime impact upon device breakdown when they only have one high-speed device.
KYOCERA Cluster Printing is a print distribution solution which improves print efficiency for high-volume printing without investing in a high-speed device by utilizing the designated KYOCERA devices flexibly to split the print job into several devices.
- Optimize printing time, the more devices the faster
- Avoid heavy investment in high speed device
- Empower productivity with multiple KYOCERA devices
- Maintain the availability of other devices even when one device is in disorder
- Simple user interface, easy operation by printer driver
- Support Up To 4 Devices: Support 2 devices for Basic Version and to 4 devices for Professional Version
- Single Copy Splitting#: To print a single print job, part of the document is being sent to each device, stack
the parts from each device, top-to-bottom from the higher speed device to lower speed one
- Multiple Copy Splitting: To print multiple copies, each device prints the entire document, allocate more copies to high-speed devices than lower speed devices
- Print Settings: To set print setting as needed (e.g. Orientation, Color/Monochrome, Duplex, Multiple pages per sheet, Finishing, Watermark)
- Error Handling#: To command reprint job, cancel job, redirect job when errors happen (e.g. device disconnected)
- Cover Page For Split Jobs#: To print a cover page(optional) for each print job for easier assembly of the output
# Applies to Professional version only
Operating System: Windows® 7 or later
Memory: 4G or higher
Hard disk: 4G or more empty space on system disk