KYOCERA Fleet Services
Maintain the entire fleet from the cloud.
REDUCE DOWNTIME AND IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY
Carrying out essential monitoring and maintenance on a whole fleet of MFPs and printers can be a time-consuming and costly process. Any delay in recognizing vital issues and maintenance needs can lead to increased device downtime while relying on reactive on-site servicing can cause maintenance costs to spiral out of control.
KYOCERA Fleet Services provides one powerful, web-based solution for performing remote maintenance on fleet. Hosted in the cloud, KYOCERA Fleet Services enables companies and service staff to view the status of all devices in the fleet, quickly and easily identify and respond to issues and undertake key maintenance tasks, all from any location.
- Respond Faster: Keep a clear overview of the status of all devices in the fleet and receive notifications of any issues directly via the cloud, enabling quicker identification and response
- Reduce Costs: With remote maintenance, on-site servicing visits can be reduced, while detailed device history reporting enables the maintenance needs of each device to be preempted and planned
- Manage All Devices: The core monitoring features are available for devices from multiple manufacturers* giving the complete picture in one simple, manageable solution
- Device Notifications**: Receive device status notifications by email and through the system dashboard. Service staff can address issues before users are even affected
- Dashboard**: Get a clear overview of the status of the entire fleet on one simple screen. Quickly identify devices that need urgent attention and react faster to any issues that arise
- Reporting**: Run detailed reports to monitor the status and performance of devices. Use device history data to preempt and plan the maintenance requirements of each device
- Firmware Upgrades: Upgrade firmware packages via the cloud, and receive new firmware upgrades anytime
- HyPAS Application Deployment: Deploy and activate purchased HyPAS applications remotely, avoiding the cost of an on-site visit
- Panel Screenshot: Use PC to view real-time device panel screens to support troubleshooting and service calls
- Panel Note: Get text notifications of ongoing servicing information directly on the device panel screens to help users stay informed
- Snapshot: Access and view device status information with accompanying timestamps; get device logs displayed as statistical data
- Maintenance Mode Settings: Configure the maintenance mode settings of devices remotely
- Device Settings: Adjust the device settings across one or multiple devices of the same model remotely