KYOCERA Teaching Assistant
Ideal for educators, Teaching Assistant streamlines testing workflows. It is also a valuable tool for organizations that conduct internal or external training programs.
Improve the efficiency with automated test grading
As a teacher, you certainly know how difficult it is to find a balance between the time spent in direct contact with your students and spending time grading their work. To allow teachers more time to focus on their students, KYOCERA has developed Teaching Assistant, a business application powered by HyPAS™ that transforms your KYOCERA MFP into an on-demand test creating, grading and analysis hub. This tool can be used in schools as well as any organization wishing to improve its efficiency.
- Correcting multiple-choice questions takes a lot of time – How can I make it faster so that I can spend more time with
- Mistakes are easily made when grading tests, and students may get wrong grades – How can I make sure that all my test
reports are accurate?
- It is difficult to collect all student results and to compile class reports and statistics – Is there an easier way?
Advantages with Teaching Assistant
- With Teaching Assistant, the MFP will automatically correct all student papers for you in a few seconds.
- Teaching Assistant eliminates all human error and returns error-free test results.
- Teaching Assistant automatically compiles comprehensive reports and statistics that are ready to use.
Features & Specifications
Teaching Assistant streamlines the task of printing, grading and analyzing multiple-choice tests using popular bubble sheet forms. All you have to enter into the device is the number of questions, possible answers, and sheets you need. To correct the test, simply fill out the key sheet marked with the bar code label and scan it in before entering the students’ answer sheets. The MFP will then be able to assess the test according to your answers automatically – the various results charts can be printed, sent to your email address or saved on a USB stick. The whole process can, of course, be managed directly from the MFP’s intuitive and easy to use touch screen menu.
- Set up and print tests: Create tests directly on the device and print them out in one step, without the need of expensive pre-printed media.
- Automated grading: Scan the forms and the completed answer key sheet to receive the individual grading for each student.
- Test reportings: Get a summary and detailed report of the test, including bar graphs, histograms and test statistics with just one click.
- Via USB or Mail: Choose whether you want to print results and reports, save to USB flash drive or e-mail them directly.
- Keep data secure: To protect student confidentiality, all data related to the test is automatically cleared from the device after the user exits Teaching Assistant.
- No PC required: The application is completely device based.