KYOCERA Mobile Print
IOS and Android Mobile Apps
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app enables mobile users to print and send files, scans and images from their mobile devices to select Kyocera document imaging devices in their network.
With KYOCERA Mobile Print, end users can print and scan files using their smartphones and tablets to Kyocera's printers and multifunctional products (MFPs). KYOCERA Mobile Print enables end users to make their everyday document workflow needs much faster and easier when using iOS and compatible Android smartphones and tablets.
In the age of the 'Consumerization of IT', employees want to connect their own iPhone, iPad or Android smartphones and tablets to enterprise resources. In this new mobile business environment, end users require a simple way to print and scan from documents and images from their mobile devices. Kyocera's innovative technology, powering both multifunctional products and mobile apps, is the unique solution to make the office a truly mobile experience.
KYOCERA Mobile Print offers the following functions:
- Device Discovery: Quickly and easily discover Kyocera printers and MFPs via Wi-Fi.
- Print: Print photos, documents or webpages stored on mobile devices from any file format including PDF, JPEG, PNG, TXT and HTML.
- Job Accounting: Track print jobs when job accounting is enabled at the MFP or printer.
- Scan: Scan documents from a Kyocera MFP and send them to a mobile device.
- E-mail: Documents in the app can easily be stored and shared as e-mail attachments.
The KYOCERA Mobile Print app will be available from April 2012 in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
|*||KYOCERA Mobile Print is the property of KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.|
|*||iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.|
|*||Android is a trademark of Google Inc.|
|*||Other names, such as those of products of other companies or trade names, are the trademarks or registered trademarks of each company.|