The powerful Kyocera ECOSYS FS-1060DN printer, with native network capability and standard duplex printing, sports a compact design with unparalleled reliability and durability that lasts up to 8 times versus the competition, thanks to its super long drum life of 100,000 pages. With one of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership, the Kyocera FS-1060DN provides your organization with a cost-effective printing solution that boosts your productivity without breaking your budget.
- Long life consumables prevent the need to change the drum or other components every time the toner is replaced, thanks to the advanced Japanese ECOSYS Technology
- Super long drum life of 100,000 pages, guaranteed, ensures maximum uptime, eliminates user intervention and provides an amazingly low Total Cost of Ownership.
- High speed printing up to 26 ppm and only 7.5 seconds or less for the first page out.
- Ability to use a wide range of paper types allowing for a large variety of jobs to be completed internally
- Maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 15,000 pages per month
- High toner yield allows printing up to 3,000 pages
- Ability to print several pages on one sheet (N-up) which significantly reduces paper usage and cost
- Long lasting consumables and components that lead to significant savings and a reduced total cost of ownership
Native Network Connectivity
- Smooth integration into existing network environments due to its standard network interface
- Easy device management via network admin utility
- Lower costs by centralizing one printer for multiple users
- ECOSYS Technology drastically reduces consumable waste, contributing to the protection of the environment
- Duplex printing substantially reduces the use of paper
- Quiet operation at 29 dB in Ready Mode and 50 dB when printing, with the ability to function at lower levels while printing in Quiet Mode
- Complies with Energy Star for efficient energy use.
User Friendly Software Tools
- Simplified device management including access to printer features and preferences
- Easy online toner ordering from select suppliers
- Directly link to Kyocera's driver download web page, ensuring immediate access to the latest print drivers